Fly Tying
Herman

Any Intrest?

I would like to host a Klinkhamer Special Swap.

These flies are tied in several sizes (18 to 4) and are good for grayling, trout and even salmon (greater hooksizes). For a tyingpattern see http://flytyingforum.com/index.php?act=fly...amp;showid=1279 or http://www.flyanglersonline.com/flytying/a...inkspecial.html

A lot of colors are possible.

I live in The Netherlands (Europe), so if you send me the flies you will be needing Dutch stamps for returning the flies. Or you send me the same amount in US-stamps as you need to get them to me.

:dunno: Is there any intrest????????? :j_k:

I don't think the Dutch Post will take US-stamps........ But sending money will do also

It takes about 1 or 2 dollar to get the flies over here. (usually 1,70 dollar) In stead of putting the stamps on your returnenveloppe you put them seperate in the enveloppe.

I had several swaps where I gave a 5 dollarbill for the returncosts, and for the spare money I got stamps.

So that's why I ask for stamps in stead of money. I will then have US-stamps for future swaps.

Is that what you want to know?

And how many tyers? Maximum 12. I hope at least 5 or 6.

Due date will be about two months from the day we''re full.

Herman I'm in on this in a size 4, I hope it fills up. Also swappers remember if you get flies posted from different countries you also see different stamps that collectors in your family may like.

Dave

It dont matter, the new currancy of the future will be oil anyways, but how are we gonna put it in our wallets :wallbash: :hyst: :lol:

@ Gray squirrel: If you need some (used) Dutch stamps I'll send you some if you like.

@Flytime: If you like I've got some oil I'll put them on your flies if you like :devil:

So do I get it right and is there interest of the next tyers?

Threader; atroutbum2; Gray Squirrel and Fly time

With me that would be five so we could give it a go................ and see if it will fill up to 12 teyers the next week.

Standings:

1. Herman (SM)

2. Threader

3. atroutbum2

4.Gray Squirrel

5. fly time

Hopefully it will fill up!