Fly Tying
Herman

Any Intrest?

Got mine today, but I only got 3 flies, 2 were the same, I dont knnow if that was a mistake or what, but I thought we had more tyers than that in this one :dunno: And Herman, dont worry bout the change!! But I really dont understand the fly situation :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

You should have had more different flies! Some of you got one or two of their own flies because you sent to many.

Please PM me your addy and a pic of the flies you've got and I'll sent you the ones you'r missing. Sorry for this trouble...........

Herman, the flies I recieved were not the ones I tied, But dont worry, my camera wont load the picts, and its too far for you to have to worry about it, probbly just a mix up, I have oopsed on swaps before, so I know how it goes. Just dont let it happen again, or Im comming to the Netherlands, and bringing a big can of whoop ass with me :j_k: :hyst: :lol: Thanks for hosting!!!! it was a fun one!!! ;)

Of course there are the names on the flies, please let me know witch ones you're missing and I'll get you them!

There were no names on the flies, and they werent even klinks, so I have no clue whats happend here, 2 were red and black czhec nymphs, and one was a black parachute hares ear of somesort :dunno:

Oh I think I know now!

You had put some money with the flies you sent. When I sorted the flies I forgot to put in the change. that's why I made another package for you with the change and so you should become two packages from me. The first one (small envelope) has arrived....................... the original flies (big envelope) still have to come (I think/hope).

to be continued?...............