Fly Tying
Gregg A

Fly Box Swap

FC.. hope you like mine as well.. They are all for either Salmon or Steelhead.. Guess you will need to head North for a couple days!!

Tom I can use pretty much everything you tied. I go for trout mostly, pan fish too when I can find em. They sure look like they'll work around here.

Recieved mine today.I fill awfull bad. this set of flies are worth framing.Don i hope you enjoy mine cause i will be framing yours and trying to duplicate alot of them.Thank you very much.I am sure not worthy of these,that is for sure.Gregg thank you very much for hosting this swap.

Rick tt

Mostly steelhead.Their were a few articulated i came up with hope you like them.I bet a bass couldn't pass on them.I hope you get to enjoy them.

Rick tt

I got mine today thanks Will you loaded me up I think I get some steel and bass on them

Thanks for housting Greg this was a really nice swap

FC

Thanks guys. I really enjoyed doing this swap. This was the funnest I've been in so far. But the success of this swap belongs to the great swappers that signed up. I'll look foreward to doing it again next year.