Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Al Beatty

Great Weather Forcast Site

Hi guys,

This is not actually fly tying but then again I tend to tie flies when the weather is bad SO....! One of my friends in the local fly fishing club gave me this web address for long range weather forecasts:

www.dryday.com

I've found it to be very accurate and thought all of you might find it of value when planning a fishing trip or deciding to stay home and tie flies. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

very interesting.

Joe

ps. I use weatherunderground.com alot for weather forcasts and they seem more accurate than weather.com

Al - I can say that this site is accurate. I have a fishing trip planned for the third week of October and it always rains when I plan these types of things. I checked the website that you listed and for the third week of October they say a Higher Chance of Rain. Maybe I should call them up and let them know that I'm going fishing, that way they can just say that it's a 100% chance of rain. ;) Oh well, I don't mind fishing in the rain.