Fly Tying

Hey Iconnu, I received your flies yesterday. Thanks for the patch, I will find a spot on my vest for it and thanks for the extras!

well, after sitting on mine for at least a week, if not 2, I hope to get them in the mail by saturday.

drum roll please...............

The Flies Are In The Mail ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :yahoo:

Now I just have to sleep until the deadline, wake up and check the mail! wish me luck.

Hey oatka, your foamulators have arrived safe and sound. These look like some definate fish catchers, nice tie.

Great to hear they arrived safe and sound.

I almost screwed up when I asked the post office lady to cancel the stamps on the return envelope "nicely." See, my dad is a stamp collector and has me brainwashed into trying to have them cancel them so they still look nice in his collection books.

Now, we just need the rest of them sent in so we can get them all back before the deadline!

Tie Away Fly Tyers!!!

My flies will be on there way in the next day or so, sorry for taking so long. Getting ready for a trip to Cape Lookout to try my hand at False Albacore.

I'm glad to hear that flies are being tied and things are moving along. This is my first swap so I'm excited to get mine back in the mail.

T minus 1 month and counting until the deadline!