Fly Tying
Graham

Where Angels Sing

Welcome back from your trip Graham. Those are some beautiful fish you guys caught, I'll bet that was a lot of fun. Thanks for the pics as well as the story to go with it. Looks like it was an awesome time.

Ashby

Good Day,

As usual... wonderful photosGraham! What a trip it must of been. Hey Brent... will we be seeing you in two weeks at Mason? Feel free to drop me a PM.

Steelie

Thank you Ashby and Steelie.

Hey Ashby, sorry the camel spider has taken so long... The weather here has been mid 80's everyday, yesterday was 92, and it's been hard to stay indoors tying. Evenings lately are consumed with time helping my son with homework, way too much homework... But, I put more legs on the beast last night... I'd rather take my time and send you a fly I'm proud of, rather than rushing it.

Hey Steelie, I'm happy to see you here in the photography forum! The trip was a blast, luckily the weather helped a lot to make fishing more enjoyable and productive. I noticed on your info that you are also an avid photographer, and I have a feeling your photos are as incredible and unique as your flies, and I look forward to seeing some.

Graham