Fly Tying

Bass Swap reminder

I have recieved 5 sets of flies, including mine. Hook Line & Sinker, Flydog33, Brinx, Jim Smith are the ones that I have. So far these flies are looking GREAT!!!! I know all of yall will be anxious to get them!! If there are extras, I`m assuming that the extra`s are for that kid. Is that true? If not, tell me, and I`ll send yours back. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Well, if I would have said Tim, then yall wouldn`t have known who I was talkin about. But I guess, my friend. lol. Better John? Gosh, you`re so dern picky. lol. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

John, you`re crazy. lol. Alright, well If I get extra flies from people, are they for TIM or do you want me to send them back? Thanks! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Red I am not in your swap, but if you are swapmeister, extra flies go to you. What you do with them is up to you, if you want to give them away that is your choice.

John

I wasn`t sure. That`s what I thought also, but all the swaps I`ve been in, I`ve sent in a few extra, but have gotten them back. I guess it`s a sign that they don`t like my flies. Heck, if I was them, I`d send them back also. LOL. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Red,

I have been in a lot of swaps. Sometimes what happens is one or two or three people drop out, and the swapmeister doesnt feel comfortable keeping all the extra flies. So they send them back.

John

Well Red, any updated on how many you've received yet? Today's the deadline right?

Just excited!!

Brinx

Hey Redneck,

I sent my flies out last week and was wondering if you got them yet?

Preach

Nope, haven`t gotten them yet. I have recieved a total of 5 sets of flies as of today. That is including mine. I`m waitin on flies from:

Salmonator

Preach

Bassinredneck

sickbird

Mozes

Bassturd

and Philly. I`ll probably be recieving them this week. I`ll let yall know when they`re all done, and is there anyone who could take a picture of all these flies? Thanks! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Red:

Mine went out last Tuesday, along with two other packages for swaps, and both of them have been received.

Got all but two packages now. Waiting on Salmonator`s and Bassinredneck`s. Thanks to everyone who contributed to helpin my buddy Tim out. He`s gonna be really excited when he opens that package. I just know he will. Those are some outstanding flies! Everyone in this swap is gonna be excited also. There are some GREAT flies. Can`t wait till yall can see `em. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck