Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Hatches magazine

Most of you know that we took Jan off from doing hatches so we could enjoy the holidays. Well Hatches will be returning soon and theres a few things to highlight. Starting with probably the March issue I will be taking over the duties of Hatches from Will (Smalliehunter) so that Will can focus more of his time on gearing up for the release of the new http://www.flytyingmag.com/ in the fall of this year.

Another change will be Joe (Crotalus) taking over some of my Hatches duties I use to do which will be to help search for aurthors for Hatches each month.

How can you help out? ...thats the easy part. If you enjoy the sites we have here (FTF/TFF/RBF) and the endless flow of information that can be found on the sites, then please help out by taking a little time to put together an interesting article for Hatches. It can be tying related, Rod building related, fly fishing related, a step by step, how to, even a short story. basicly anything that you yourself as a reader of Hatches would find interesting.

So if you think you have something that would make a good article then please contact Crotalus and let him know what you have in mind.

Deadline to have your article to us will be Feb 24th so that we can get it ready for the March issue.

Thanks

Steve