Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
stony

The Anti-Bugger Streamer Swap

Will's still haven't shown up yet. If I don't receive them, I will send out the flies on Monday and will return one of your flies with it.

Found out today why my flies have not got there yet! In my mailbox was a deformed bubble envelope that looked like it had went with a Suicide Bomber.. It was tore up and there were no flies in there either.. had marked on it not deliverable as addressed... No Chit!! i could bareley make out return address.. It's up to you guy's now.. i will try and resend them if you want..but won't be Marabou Mickey Finn"s or just say heck with it.. it's up to you guy's?? Let me know....

That's fine Will. Don't worry about it. Caca happens sometimes. :hyst:

I will be sending out the flies on Monday and will send your extra flies back to everybody.

Great flies in this swap. It's definitely a keeper set.

:headbang: Everything is all bagged up and ready to go. I'll drop them in the mail tomorrow morning.

Great set of flies everybody and thanks for the extras.

I put back one of your flies in your boxes to cover for Will.

Thanks for getting into this swap everybody.

I got one back in the mail today. I didn't realize it didn't have postage on it. The initials were RH from Zip code 48035.

I'll slap some stamps on it and get it out to you tomorrow.

I knew I was forgetting to do something. I will send the extra postage to you on the Dub Swap. That is if I don't forget.

Randy

I knew I was forgetting to do something. I will send the extra postage to you on the Dub Swap. That is if I don't forget.

Randy

Don't worry about it. The postage ain't going to force me to get a second mortgage. It's all good.

sweet! got my flies today! very nice bunch. i love your fly stony! think the gills will tear that to shreds!!! one of them looks nice but didnt have a name....it was brown swept back hackle over like a peacock body. looks nice, very well tied.

sweet! got my flies today! very nice bunch. i love your fly stony! think the gills will tear that to shreds!!! one of them looks nice but didnt have a name....it was brown swept back hackle over like a peacock body. looks nice, very well tied.

Thanks. That one works pretty well down here. It has a flutter on the way down and then when you strip it, that's when the fish nail it.

That brown one is Big Todd's.

hi guys,,,,I got mine today,they look really great, That is a wild fly faster fish

Thanks for hosting stony,,,,,,,,B