Fly Tying

Uh oh... :o :D

I got the flies in the mail this afternoon and though we always "tip" the swapmeister I put in something extra special since I gummed up the works and all and appreciate your patience. I think you'll be happy.

recieved flies fom luvinbluegills this morning thanks so much for the extras them are gonna catch some big pike :headbang: :headbang: you can be late on any of my swaps lmao flies were all sorted and sent out today at 12:30pm thank you all for joining this swap as a bonus for joining my swap I also tied a brown and green popper for everyone I really appreciate all that joined making this swap a sucess good luck all fishing these flies I look forward to swaping with you all again :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Glad you liked 'em! Those Woolhead Sculpins are my VERY favorite Sculpin pattern and color, and they've earned their place for sure. The Pike flies are a lot easier to cast than I was led to believe they'd be, and the Smallmouth like 'em too. :)

I got them today. :yahoo: Nice looking flys every one. Paul I

will be looking forward to your next swap. :thumbsup:

Tight lines and heavy creels

-Tom

Got mine. Nice work everybody! I never saw the point of deer hair in a Muddler before, but suddenly I think I'm convinced to try them! :)

got mine today, nice ones :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Got mine today and fishin 'em tomorrow. :D I've never done any popper fishin. Any advice??? :dunno:

Thanks for the swap guys, the bugs look great.

juice :P