Fly Tying
mozes

How many languages can you guys speak fluently.

As part of my communications degree, I was required to take fundamental French and Spanish...I speak neither, but can read both enough to figure out directions, a menu, and business correspondences....

I speak Slovenian, Serbian and Croatian, English, German and Italian(not too good) language. cool.gif

Can not be stole easily. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

i took 3 years of spanish in high school. learned enough to write ummm notes to my girlfriend at the time so her parents couldnt understand it ph34r.gif bugeyes.gif

can speak some now, but not much.

I also took 4 yrs. of high school spanish and two semesters in college, thinking it would look good on my resume. I never use it now and it didn't help me get my job, but oh well. I also speak fishinese tongue.gif

Gregor, ya izuchal russkym yazikom na voennom institute v 1989-1990. Tak, ya rabotal na perevodchik do 1993. Ya tolko nemnogo razgovarival po-russkii c etova vremya. Nu, horosho cpomnyu.

Kak uchilsya?

English and German fluently here....

I speak the Austrian dialect of German since I lived there way back before med school...

'Nix