Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
geozip

Salmon & Steelhead, your favorite pattern swap !!

Sorry I had to drop out guys. I have just been busier than a one legged man in an ass kickin' contest. I hosted a few swaps and I joined a few over the summer and now I must take care of home stuff so my fly tying gear doesn't end up on the street for Thursday trash pick-up.

Sorry again everybody for dropping out on you. I realized it was getting pretty close to the deadline and I wasn't able to dedicate that time for this swap.

Thanks for hosting this one zip and I will get into another when I get my head above water.

FYI. It takes a long time to move 15 tons of gravel in your driveway and spread it everywhere.

Mine went out today, Thanks to my wife. :D

I didn't make the post office before they closed on Sat.

:P

I was going to send out my flies but noticed that i am not on the list! So guess i never got put down as tying.. So will wait for another Steelhead swap i guess..

Will,

We had a drop, if you want you can still send your fly's !!! I am also sorry I missed you and didn't put you on the list. Please let me know !!!

geo

Wow, I feel glad that we had an extra person to pull up my slack. Thanks Will and thanks geozip for forgetting to put him on there.

:hyst: :headbang: