Fly Tying
breambuster

OFFICIAL! Bluegill #2 Sign Up Thread

OK, here it is. It's official. I have my email problem solved & I'm ready to officially open the Bluegill #2 Swap. This swap is for your most PRODUCTIVE 'gill fly. The fly you would go to if you wanted to catch a BUNCH of 'gills. The ABSOLUTE maximum number of swappers for this swap is 15, NO EXCEPTIONS. If you sign in as #16, you'll have to wait until I post Bluegill #3. The flies are due to me by Nov 30. Please toe tag your flies, pack this in a crush proof box, like an Altoid's box, and get them in. Please let me know what pattern you will be tying. I'm going to go ahead and add those of you who have expressed an interest in this swap. Chase Creek, you'd didn't definitely say "I'm in" but I'm going to put you down. If you don't want in, let me know & I'll open that spot back up.

If anyone wants it, let me know ASAP. If it's anything like last time, it's going to fill up in a hurry & lot of people are going to be disappointed they didn't get in.

1. Breambuster - #12 Jon's Generic - Completed

2. Juice - San Juan Worm. - Addy Sent - Received - Completed

3. Chase Creek - DHBH - Received - Completed

4. Madkasel #14 snowflake - Addy Sent - Received - Completed

5. riffleriversteelheadslayer - #12 Gill Getter Nymph - Addy Sent - Received (First Set In!) :D - Completed

6. RDL - Red & Black Humbug - Addy Sent - Received - Completed

7 dfield - #12 Chain Eye Gill Slayer - Addy Sent - Received - Completed

8. nomad - #10 panfish nymph - Addy Sent - Received - Completed

9. Steve P - Cotton Candy Charlie - Addy Sent - Completed

10. day5 - Red Fox Squirrel Nymph - Addy Sent - Received - Completed

11. ncbluegill - TBD - Received - Completed

12. Iowaflyguy - Black & Yellow Hum Bug - Addy Sent - Received - Completed

13. Pat Carroll - #12 Foam Popper - Addy Sent - Received - Completed

14. Batman - Addy Sent - In The Mail - Received - Completed

15. SullyTM - Addy Sent - Received - Completed

THIS SWAP IS FULL!!!

Thanks to all for joining.

BB

I'm so in it makes my heart hurt!!

I'll be tying a Snowflake CDC&Elk... meaning it's tied with white CDC. (I made the name up... so sue me.)

Easy to see, floats like anything and the gills tear it right the hell up. Looks like all manner of bug, and like cottonwood fluffs.

Edit to add: it'll be size 14, and I will crimp down the barbs.

OK, dfield & nomad, welcome to the swap. I've got you on the list. And thanks for your update Madkasel. I've got you down for a snowflake. With this swap finishing just before Christmas, it sounds like a very seasonal contribution. :)

So, we now have 8 out of 15 swappers. We are more than half-way there. And I'm sure things will pick up later today or tomorrow. It always seems like the weekends are slow. So if you want in on this one, you'd better hurry. 15 is the ABSOLUTE limit.

Take Care

BB

OK, Steve P, day5 & ncbluegill, you are all in, & let me say how delighted I am to have all of you who have signed up so far. Thanks for joining this is going to be a great swap. Chase Creek, I've got you down for a DHBH.

There are only 4 spots left. This one is filling up fast. I can take 4 and then no more! (rhymes) :hyst: If you want in on this one, you'd better hurry.

Take Care

BB

If there is an open spot, I am in.

It will be foam, let you now the pattern at a later time.

Have a good one

Pat Carroll

Hi Pat, thanks for joining. You're IN! Only two spots left. They're going quickly. If anyone wants in on this one, they'd better hurry.

BB