Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Official fly rod raffle

Raffle is now closed everyone.

I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to everyone that helped by buying a raffle ticket for this. I originaly wanted to get $500 worth of phone cards to send to tropps this year, and I know we FAR surpassed that mark. I will sit down tomorrow and see exactly what the final amount we raised is and let everyone know.

Also there are a few people that have sent checks/money orders in the last day or two so I will wait 1 week to do the drawing for the winner so that all the money is for sure accounted for.

And the way we pick the winner is Will has a program that you enter how many tickets for each person they bought with their name and it will randomly pick the winner.

So thanks again to everyone that helped with this. I was very surprised at just how willing everyone was to help and really feel proud to be a part of a site with so many careing people on it B) :headbang:

Well guys I was too interested in knowing what he had come up with to wait till tomorrow so I just spent the last 45 mins adding up all the paypal money that was sent as well as all the checks/money orders I have recieved

There are still 2-3 checks in route to me that should be here next week so between those checks in route plus $20 of my own I'm tossing in that will add about another $50 to this total, but ready for how much we were able to raise in the last 10 days to buy phone cards with to send overseas......

I have in front of me right now $930 :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: And once the other checks get here plus my $20 we should be just a hair shy of the $1000 mark!!!

That is just flat out awesome everyone! I wish I could thank each of you in person but there were so many people that sent money all I can do is say THANK YOU to everyone that helped out on this. As I said earlier, I'm very proud to be able to call all you guys friends. And know that because of your help there will be a BUNCH of young boys&girls oversea's this holiday season that will have a chance to call and hear a loved ones voice on the other end of the line! :headbang:

Thanks to you all, may you all have a very Happy Holiday season.

Steve, Will and the entire TFF/FTF/RBF staff

I believe the last money order that I was expecting came today, I don't think there are anymore unaccounted for now. With this last one it put the total over the $1000 mark

I will wait till friday just to make sure there are no more donations hung up in the mail, and then get in contact with the link I got to make sure the cards all get to where they will do the most good.

I'll also get ahold of Will this weekend to have him do the random drawing to find out who will be the winner of the rod.

Again guys thanks for helping out with this years project!

Steve