Fly Tying
Dnthmn

Peacock Herl Swap Due March 15, 2008

Well guys, I have to say that this being my first time ever hosting a swap I am loving it so far. Everytime a new set makes it to the house it's like my birthday came early. I have gotten 5 more sets in that I have not had time to post pics of until now. So without further ado!!!!

Adler tied by Juice

post-7454-1202243626_thumb.jpg

Hardy's Favourite tied by Riffleriversteelheadslayer

post-7454-1202243637_thumb.jpg

? Tied by Shenandoahangler. Sorry I think I deleted the PM that had the name of the fly. If you would post it I would appreciate it.

post-7454-1202243677_thumb.jpg

Royal Renegade tied by Rockworm

post-7454-1202243658_thumb.jpg

And last but certainly not least the Zug Bug tied by Chrisfish.

post-7454-1202243692_thumb.jpg

Awesome tying everyone :punk: :punk: :punk:

Very nice photos Dan. Even my fly looks good!

I gotta ask about that fly juice submitted. Can anyone tell me who originated the Adler? It looks to me a lot like an Alder with a tail. (Or with dislexia.)

Thanks for the compliments on the photography guys. When the flies are tied as well as yours are there is no excuse not to take a good picture. :cheers:

Well I got into a tying frenzy last night and I should be done in a day or so!! :kicking: :kicking: :kicking:

Therefore, [/u]ADDY Please.

Frank

Thanks Flygirl, I look forward to getting your set in.

My camera is an Olympus FE-120. I spent top dollar on it a few years ago and now the better models are half the price I spent..isn't technology great :angry:

Oh well, it serves it's purpose. I just wish it was a waterproof model.

Hi Dnthmn, I have tied up about half of the caddis & I hope to finish them up in the next day or two. So could I please go ahead and get the addy?

Thanks

BB

Should be getting mine soon. I may have left something out in the package, let me know and I will get it to you quickly.

Dave

Hey Linesides your suspicion was correct. Don't worry about getting it out quickly. You will have to send me my set from the buzzer swap you can include it in that. Nice Tie!!! I'll post pics of your set after I get some shut eye. Isn't the graveyard shift great. <_<

I checked the mail today and found a sweet set of Griffith's Gnat's waiting for me...Nice tie flygirl. Maybe one day I'll be able to tie on a #20 hook :blink:

I'll post a pic later. I have to go pick the boy up from daycare.