Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Caddis Contest - Let The Voting Begin

I have just finished photographing the entries to the caddis contest. I must say that I was a little disappointed in the turnout for the contest but as always the quality of the flies submitted is top notch and a true testimony to the true talent of our membership.

All members may vote for 1 fly that they feel is the best overall caddis pattern and for those who submitted flies you will not be able to vote for yourself.

The voting booth will be open until Thursday May 6th and will close at 8 PM EST.

I appreciate all who submitted flies and remember a $25 gift certificate goes to the winnter.

Good luck to everyone and let's keep the voting fair and honest wink.gif

Cast your vote now: http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?act...&species=caddis

Great shots Will

I just cast my vote, good luck to all,

may the best man, as ever, win

Roy

Great photos Will. Some great flies here guys and gals, was pretty hard to choose just one. Will all the tyers be providing recipes for thier flies after the vote? I myself would be interested in tying up some of these beauties.

Art

How much longer? Come on Will. You know we`re all anxious!!I gotta see the results so I can go back to studyin. lol. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Well we haven't gotten the votes that I thought I would and I am swamped up to my neck with stuff to do so I will close the voting sometime tomorrow.