Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
arkfisher

Whats the deal??...??

Whats the deal with the new post system. Some posts that I look at you can just scroll down and see everyone's reply, and some you have to click on each individual reply. I'd rather just be able to scroll down and read rather than having to click and wait for a new page to load each time.

I know that I don't visit here as much anymore because of it. I was just wondering if others thought the same way....I have noticed that fewer posts are being made on here.

Just a thought.

-Richard

Honestly I am not sure what you are referrinf to, I can view all posts the same as always...just click and scroll down :dunno:

Richard,

At the top of this topic you will see a blue box labed "Options". Click that and in the drop down choose "Standard" for the display mode. Somehow your settings were changed.

Yes that is a "feature" of Invision Boards that I have never understood the point of. I haven't been around the net long enough to remember and like the way old newsgroup threads looked.

Smalliehunter to the rescue!!!

Not sure what happened, but I had to format my computer a while back and I guess that happened.

I'm still not sure what's happened to everyone though... I used to see a bunch of new posts each day...not quite as many any more.

-Richard

I guess I've just been away too long...I wasn't on here for a few months...it seemed like there used to be a TON of posts...it was hard to keep up with..

i've been frequenting a taxidermy forum(another hobby)...guess I got used to several hundred a day... ;)