Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

GETTING TIRED OF BS!!

Hey yall, I woke up this mornin, took my shower, poured my normal bowl of cereal, walked out to the mail box, got the paper, and came back in, like I always do. I opened it up, and on the front page, they had an article about cicada`s, since they`re about to happen. Only, the article was headlined, " Cicada won`t be seen in Montgomery County." I got to readin, and it said they should hatch tomorrow or Saturday. PERFECT time to go fishin for big ol` bass, but hey wait, NO CICADA!!!! I am so mad right now!! I have been lookin forward for this for a long time, and now, It aint gonna happen? That`s BS!!! Sorry yall, had to vent. Tight lines, good tyin, and hope yall get cicadas!-redneck

I will ship you some of the 5 billion that is suppose to be coming to my corner of Ohio............... tongue.gif

I don`t know. Kinda mad right now. Have been talkin to my brother for a while about it. He`s goin to school about 120 miles from here, so maybe they`ll happen where he is. He`s in this big bass tournament, so I might have to take my fly rod down with my dad to where he`s fishin, and sell him a couple of my nice 5 and 6 pounders I catch. lol. Gotta find some cicada though.

Smallie- My brother was askin what would be wrong with takin a tennis raquet outside, and just gettin your bait for free? lol. He also said somethin about trappin them and just puttin them under a bobber. That aint a bad idea neither. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

My brother is in college, and he aint a fly fisherman...YET! Sometime, I`m gonna be fishin with him, and the bass will be lovin the fly that I`m throwin, and won`t be hittin his lures. I`ll have an extra rod with me, and periodically ask him, " wanna try?" lol. But, until then, I guess he`s just be a stupid bait dunker. lol. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Sounds like it's a big brother, might not want to refer to him as a "stupid bait dunker". Conventional fisherman might be safer, lol.