Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Dont forget

Tommorow may 9th is mothers day so dont forget to call mom or bring her some flowers.

And i'm not sure of how many here this day pertains to but i know at least one so happy mothers day to Sippy and anyone else smile.gif

SD

And Happy "Mother's" Day to you, Steve ohmy.gif

I hear ya. I'm getting Dad out of her hair for a couple of days. That should do it...LOL

Yup headbang.gif

We're heading up after an early dinner. Pat and John are up there as we speak. Hopefully they find some fish. Pat's gonna join us on Monday for a float. smile.gif The weather looks halfway decent with warmer temps and a slightly less chance of rain.

Sure would be nice to run into some active fish

Typical Michigan. Oh well, we need the rain

Thanks Steeldrifter!! The two older boys, John, and my Dad are up fishing the Ausable since this was the only weekend that worked with everyone to get my dear ole Dad out on the water. I've had a nice, fun day with the younger two and my Mom. The boys made me a surprise breakfast of icewater, an apple, and a very loaded PB sandwich with a tulip on the plate. wub.gif biggrin.gif