Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Ashby

Water drops

Here are two water drop shots I did today. I just wanted to play with some water to see what I could get. I took a bowl of water, a droper and focused in the spot that I wanted the drop to fall. Then with the dropper and my finger on the shutter button I went to town. I got around 5 good shots out of about 98 shots. Not as easy as some people make it. Hope you like them.

Ashby

IPB Image

IPB Image

Very cool shots..

I have been thinking about doing this for a few weeks now, just have not had the time..I am going to try it with my macro lens see how close up I can get..

Thanks guys! I didn't know if my ratio of 5 out of 98 was good, now I feel better about it. Of course this is one that will be tried again soon. I can't wait to see the photos you guys get doing this.

Ashby

Hi Ashby,

Really cool shots and your average looks good to me. I haven't kept track since I went digital but I used to think 1 or 2 good shot per roll of 36 exposure film was GREAT results. You are doing much better than that! Keep up the good work. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com