Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

An update

Steve, that was just WRONG. lol. Good one though! LOL. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

I knew that pic would end up being a talking head one of these days laugh.gif

OSD ask Steve about the dirty underwear that was in his waders on the Erie trip blink.gif

laugh.gif those underwear are in the middle of the road out in front of poor richards fly shop in erie PA!

Just in case anyone is thinking "dirty underwear blink.gif what?" heres the story.

On our trip to elk creek with me smalliehunter and BDH i let BDH use a extra pair of breathable waders i had since all he had at the time was neos.

So before i packed the waders i was going to let BDH use i took a pair of underwear and dumped some brown paint on the back of them,let it dry and shoved them down into the foot part of the waders.

When chris went to put them on in the parking lot of elk creek sports he stuck his foot in them pulled it out and said "dude theres something in the foot"

he reached in and pulled out the underwear and said "WHAT THE #@%!&"

long story short they ended up on the antenna of chris's truck and flew off in the middle of town! laugh.gif

So if any of you guys go fishing with us check your waders before you put them on wink.gif

SD

I wish they would have stayed on the antenae a little longer so we could have flown it all weekend......funny stuff laugh.gif