Fly Tying

OSD's Box full dry mayflys

That's too bad the other set didn't show up. :( But I'm looking forward to getting everyone else's ties. :)

I would like to that this chance to say how impressed I was with the flies that were swapped

Without a doubt this was one of the finest bunch of tiers I have ever had altogether in one swap.

I would also like to thank all the tiers who tied extra for the swap mister, and just thanks everyone who followed the rules and meet the deadline.

I also would like to let everyone know that I didn't have time to arrange the flies as neatly as I received them, but you can start watching the mail box now, and make sure to get out and catch some fish :)

Thanks Again

OSD.

Got 'em today! Nice ties everyone! Rockworm, I really like the way you had your flies toe tagged.

Mine arrived today, and I must agree with OSD, this is a wonderfully tied selection of flies. Thanks to everyone and OSD for a great swap.

Dries in hand! Very nice bunch of flies. There are several that I'd like to duplicate.

Thanks OSD for hosting this swap.

Later...

Mine showed up today. Thanks for hosting OSD and thanks to all the tyers for such a nice collection of flies. I also had intended my extras for the SM.

Winefly

As you know we had one drop out, so I figured I would send the extra fly back but thank anyway.

OSD.

Guest Big E

Got mine. Nice ties everyone. Thanks for hosting OSD and I hope you liked the turkey feathers.

Got mine yesterday. A good batch of bugs. Thanks Robert for hosting. Weneed to do this again.

Frank aka student4evr

I got mine yesterday. Thanks for all the effort OSD. And to all the other tiers...i am a rank sub-amature compared to your great works. I will do better next time. I was kinda rushed thinking the deadline was up when i signed on...but that is no excuse when i see how well you did.

Steep learning curve on this first timer.

Hi all, I would like to apologize for not showing in this one. Our internet service died on us and we don't have any other way to get onto it. Today was the first day I was able to get on here.

Once again, Im incredibly sorry for any inconviences I have caused anyone and everyone.

wow great flies every one!! this was my first swap and I was wondering if there was any comments on the blue Quill that I sent. I would like to here any feedback good or bad.

thanks tyrite