Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
tyrite

Yellow perch streamer

post-12553-1208740255_thumb.jpgIt is not a good pitcher but this fly is a grate for walleye!!!

so what do you think!!

tyrite (Glen Dayton)

post-12553-1208740597_thumb.jpg

Glen- take a look at your camera, and the owner's manual, or the maker's website. There should be a "macro" setting which lets the camera focus up-close on small things. Usually it is designated by a tulip-shaped flower icon. It makes pictures of flies a whole lot better.

I think its awesome that walleye are creaming a classic type pattern. How's everything in Belleville? I have been watching the news and see the floods. I have been fishing for sea run browns at night and my line has been freezing. It has been "an old fasshioned winter", I hope it means for a good fishing season. Lots of snow and ice means lots of fish, at least lots of water to fish in.

post-12553-1208794423_thumb.jpgJSzymczyk, When I Take the photos with My camera I do it on micro! Its just that My camera is not that goo!! But Thanks for the input!

Thanks for your comment on the pattern!!

Joe Hard, Every thing is going good in Belleville With the water so hi There are so much food For all the trout, walleye, Crappie, Bass & every thing ells. Now I have a little creek that is open for Brook & Brown Trout. was out yesterday and caught three trout two Browns & one brook.

Now For the first time I seen about 8 rainbow's up in this creek!! One was about 18 to 20" lone and the rest were a lot smaller!

So with all this water so far has mad this a premier year FOR FISHING!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Thank again tyrite (Glen Dayton)

post-12553-1208794862_thumb.jpg

post-12553-1208794947.jpg