Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Ashby

Some baby Owls

My daughter and I have been keeping an eye on these baby Horned Owls for the last two months. We have never seen the babies until now. They are pretty cool. I also have some pictures of some insects, one of which I found in my kitchen. The Camel Spider, yes in my kitchen here in CA. This is the second one I have found in my house, in the same place. Anyway, also a couple of pictures of two a Black Chinned Hummer on a flower. Hope you guys like them.

Ashby

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I think you are right about that, they watched me the whole time. It was pretty cool to be the center of attention by such an awesome bird.

Ashby

Nice Ashby.

We have some baby GHOs near me I've been meaning to go see and shoot.

Never enough time :)

Thanks for the comments guys. Will, the mom is always there in the nest with the babies. I would imagine she does leave once in a while. The dad, is always in the trees on the back side of the nest. When I get too close to the nest he will fly away in what I think is an attempt to get me to follow away from his family.

Ashby