Fly Tying
Guest Big E

The Flies Have Eyes Swap

Guest Big E

Rcvd flies from Drath and Jeepclown. Saweet. The ESL is el primo and the rainbow trout is exquisite.

Guest Big E

Rcvd flies today from Frank and Orange Caddis. Awesome ties guys!

I'll get pictures up tomorrow.

We're still missing flies from Linesides and he hasn't responded to PM yet so I'll see what comes on Monday and then send the flies out on Tuesday.

Guest Big E

Here's the pics of all the flies I've rcvd.

Me:

Batman:

Orange Caddis:

Student4evr:

Jeepclown:

Drath:

Charlie Franklin:

Mr. Steelhead:

deserttrout:

Professori:

Nice ties everyone and thanks for another successful swap!

Guest Big E

No flies in the mail today and no PMs.

I'll sort out all the flies and they will go out in the mail tomorrow. I'll send everyone one of theirs back to account for the missing swapper.

Guest Big E

Just got all the flies sorted out and put in their mailers. Everyone will be getting one of their flies back. I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who tied extra flies for me. Very much appreciated!

Please let me know when you receive them.

Thanks again for another great swap and I hope to see you in my next one coming soon.

Big E

The flys arrive today (21 Aug).

Great fly by all tyers!!!

Now I will have to make a flybox with only "Flys with Eyes".

I see some nice and I mean nice flys for steelheadThe Rainbow and comet especially The leech of course is a good all arounder and the Hypnofish also. The one by Professori is super. Please all. Send me or Big E the recipes or where I can get them.

Jim the deserttrout

And THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flies came in today. Very nice examples of some excellent tallent among all the participants. In reply to Desert Trout, the Hypnofish recipe is in the Database and I can not take any credit for it although it is a very productive fly for many species and very effective for Steelhead. If you are part of the Great Lakes SteelHead Swap you will get another of my favorites that I have created for Steelhead that has made many trips very successful. Thank you BigE for a very good Swap, this was my first and I hope all go as well as this one. Nice flies everyone, I will definitely enjoy them.

BigE, I got mine yesterday, and haven't had a chance to open them up yet. I'll check them out after

work today, thanks everyone and bigE for hosting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Big E, I got mine Saturday 8-23. This was my first swap (I’ve sent flies for my 2nd) and I must say that I’m very impressed with all the ties. You can tell everyone put some serious time into this swap. If this is what I can expect from every swap I plan to be a part of many more once work settles down and I get some free time to spend on the bench.

Great work everyone! I hope to swap with ya’ll again soon.

-D

Got mine today. Mr'. Steelhead, that white crystal chenille is going to hammer the coho next couple of weeks when I lay it on their table.

Guest Big E

This swap is now complete. Thanks everyone for their generosity and for participating. Hope to see you in future swaps.