Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
purolohi kalastaja

Watermarks?

I'm just getting into photography again, this time with a digital camera. I see photos by JayMorr and Vito and others I cannot recall right now where their name is superimposed on the photo.

I've got a program on my computer called PhotoImpression5, and also MS Photoeditor. Is there some way to do this using either of these programs? If not, how do you folks do it? :dunno:

I've tried just painting the text in, but it looks crappy. :wallbash:

i'm asking you a question. how is that offensive??

i'll ask again in a different manner: do the 2 programs you mentioned have a text function??

if they do, simply use text to add a copyright to your foto.

i'm asking you a question. how is that offensive??

i'll ask again in a different manner: do the 2 programs you mentioned have a text function??

if they do, simply use text to add a copyright to your foto.

Well, generally, in English literature and writing, when multiple punctuation marks appear at the end of a sentence the intent is to emphasize the point beyond the norm. (i.e. "Don't you already know this??")

Frankly, in this case I took the two question marks as if you were implying that I should have already thought of that. I'm glad I asked and avoided a larger misunderstanding. :)

And, FYI, MS Photoeditor does not appear to have the text feature, however, Photoimpression5 does have the text feature. Thanks again for the suggestion, and sorry for the misunderstanding.

You are such a freakin dumbass!!!! Did you even go to school???????????? Come on text function!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moron>>>>>>>OOPS..........

Shrug I read nothing into other than he hit it twice. One or multiple there is no more emphasis in the English language.

How about ignorance? What is a watermark????? :hyst:

How about ignorance? What is a watermark????? :hyst:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_watermarking

"Digital watermarking is the process of embedding information into a digital signal. The signal may be audio, pictures or video, for example. If the signal is copied, then the information is also carried in the copy.

In visible watermarking, the information is visible in the picture or video. Typically, the information is text or a logo which identifies the owner of the media. The image on the right has a visible watermark. When a television broadcaster adds its logo to the corner of transmitted video, this is also a visible watermark.

In invisible watermarking, information is added as digital data to audio, picture or video, but it cannot be perceived as such. An important application of invisible watermarking is to copyright protection systems, which are intended to prevent or deter unauthorized copying of digital media. Steganography is an application of digital watermarking, where two parties communicate a secret message embedded in the digital signal. Annotation of digital photographs with descriptive information is another application of invisible watermarking. While some file formats for digital media can contain additional information called metadata, digital watermarking is distinct in that the data is carried in the signal itself.

The use of the word of watermarking is derived from the much older notion of placing a visible watermark on paper."

Shrug I read nothing into other than he hit it twice. One or multiple there is no more emphasis in the English language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interrobang

"Many writers, especially in informal writing, have used multiple punctuation marks to end a sentence expressing surprise and question.

What the...?! Neves, Called Dead in Fall, Denies It (headline from San Francisco Examiner, May 9, 1936)

The question mark frequently comes first (to emphasize that it is a question), although there is no universal style rule on the subject.

It is not uncommon for writers in very informal situations to use several question marks and exclamation marks for even more emphasis:

He did what?!?!?! "