Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
JayMorr

I am Haunted by Trout ;)

Hello Paul. Thanks for your comments. They are well appreciated. I am currently based out of SLC, Utah. I have fished the Beaver and the Sevier, however it has been many years. I used to hit those places with a friend on our annual trip down to Whaweep Marina (Lake Powell). Beautiful areas for sure.

I am glad you enjoyed the photos.

Hi Jay, Nice work, and I do know where you were, so you are sworn to secrecy :-) I am sure we will cross paths sometime, see you out there.

Cheers Jeff "Futzer" Anthony

Jay, I always love your photography. It's so well done. I really like the photo of the guy trying to select a fly (I'm sure it took a long time even with such a small selection).

You didn't mention what water it was. If it was the Provo, then I take back all the nice things I just said and I'd like to replace it with....you suck!

:D

So Oatka, can we be safe to say that you have been "Skooled" on the Provo? Not to say that I have seen very good flycasters brought to tears there. Just teazing, I live 15 minutes from the Middle Provo.

Cheers, Futzer.

You have a great eye for composition and interesting photo angles. I really like the DOF in the last shot and would love to see the excellent composition of the B&W in colour. I'm impressed!

Alan