Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
tyrite

Photos

dos any body look forward to seeing the photos of the flies that have bin entered or dos it matter.

tyrite

I put in a request to the webmaster here, to possibly set up a Swap Picture Gallery, so the end result of swaps can be posted under the swap name and then everyone could see all the flies submitted, when the swap was over and all flies mailed out to participants of said swap.

It would be up to the swapmeister or either someone else who was part of the swap, to take individual pictures of all flies then. They said they would look into that possibility. I think that would button up the whole process.

I put in a request to the webmaster here, to possibly set up a Swap Picture Gallery, so the end result of swaps can be posted under the swap name and then everyone could see all the flies submitted, when the swap was over and all flies mailed out to participants of said swap.

It would be up to the swapmeister or either someone else who was part of the swap, to take individual pictures of all flies then. They said they would look into that possibility. I think that would button up the whole process.

You know that would be great if they would set that up!!! I always look forward seeing My flies and all the other flies that have bin entered in to the contest.

If there are any more opinions about this I would like to know what they are!!!

Thanks tyrite (Glen Dayton)