Fly Tying
airedale

Exotic Pheasant Swap

I have wanted to have one of these for a long time. You can make any type of fly, any size, any anything. Just needs to have some exotic pheasant feathers. Just so you know, I consider an exotic pheasant anyhing from that group not a ringneck. I think that tragopans and jungle cock are related to pheasants, but being as they are pretty expensive, you might want to forget about them. Just tie up your best pheasant fly. Hopefully I will get more response than my last swap.I will make the deadline Friday November 7th. I will limit it to 12 tiers, depending on how much response I get.

1. Tyrite (TBD) Recieved! Awesome!

2. Houndog (TBD) Recieved- Great!

3. Service Tech (TBD) Nice ones!

4. Joeking (TBD) Got 'Em! Great!

5. Student4ever (Silver Pheasant something) Got 'em! :D

6. Sukhoidave (TBD) Sweet flies Dave!

7. Airedale (TBD)

Swap is Closed. Get 'em in and I'll get 'em out! :D

On second thought, you can have ringneck, you just need to have another type. Also, on the toe tags on the hooks, would you mind putting what type of pheasants you used? Thanks,

Jim

Sounds good. Let's try to get at least a couple more people. I think that minimum should be about 5, so we need at least 3 more, hopefully more if posssible. Thanks Guys! :headbang:

Oh Sorry. Of Course. Just gotta have exotic pheasant as a material used. No other limitations.

So is this swap a go???

If there is only 5 Tyres then we maybe can Ty 2 different flies at 5 each! just a thought

tyrite

Sounds good. If anyone else wants in, the swap is still open. Just tie up two flies and we will have a swap. :headbang:

I'm in.

I just got some silver pheasant tail. The pattern will be one from a friend of mine. When he came up with it some one asked what do you call it? His reply..."hellifiknow". :thumbsup: The second will be a Doc Spratley

Frank aka student4evr