Fly Tying

Hi,

I'm a bamboo fly rod maker from the northcentral part of PA. My fishing is torn between small mountain streams for brookies and pond fishing for bass and bream. Its always a struggle to decide where to go. Not a bad thing. I have a website you can Check out.

Tight lines,

Pete

Hi pete! Welcome aboard. I am still eyeballing one of your swamp rat rods! Maybe next year.

john

John,

I look forward to making one for you when the time is right. Jim just loves his and man he gets some big bream on that thing. One of these days he is going to tell me he got a gatter with it.

Tight lines,

Pete

Pete,

Welcome to the site! It's nice to see Bamboo rod maker here, be sure to visit our Rod Building section and share some of your expertise wink.gif

welcome to the site! Eventually I'm going to learn to work with bamboo, I might have to pick your brain sometime! anyways, make yourself at home, kick up your feet, and pour a coffee!

steve

Pete,

Welcome aboard. I actually have a few black lab flies made from the underfur of my lab, (course the wife thinks I'm nuts for doing it but oh well). Hope you enjoy your time here and I can see the questions heading your way on rod building.

Tight Lines,

Fatman

Hello Pete, Welcome to the site. I hunt in PA. and have been for the past 15 years. (Bradford and Tioga counties). I use my Heddon bamboo rod most every chance I get now. Can't beat it.

Lots of great info and folks in the forum. smile.gif