Fly Tying
Futzer

Ok, time to break the User online Record

We are now almost 18, 000 users strong, I think we can do better than 2073 users online at one time, This Saturday November 15th at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time, 10:00 CST, 9:00 MST and 8:00 PST, and for our Friends in Europe you can play Saturday night in your time zone. All you have to do is log into the Forum at that time and I know we can break the existing record of number of users online at the same time. Feel free to log in early, so we stagger our sign ons and keep the servers happy. I know we can do this.

PM all your online friends and and people that could be new registered users to play along.

Cheers, Jeff Futzer Anthony

post-16961-1226362073_thumb.png

Count me out, I will be at work. Otherwise.....

Count me IN, I will be at work. If I'm gonna be hungover and surfin' the web, it'll be on the company's time.

Count me out, I will be at work. Otherwise.....

Hi Service tech, you work alot, sorry. Just log in before you go to work :-) this is a record!

Cheers, Futzer

No worries, just get some time to throw a bug or two in your busy sched. Futzer.

Just keeping this in the new post range. It's Tuesday, so we are closing in on Sat. Show Smallie Hunter some love, especially after black Oct. and his hard work to get us back from being hacked. Also for J. Stockard, our fine sponsor, think of their bragging rights of 10,000 users online at once.

Cheers, Futzer.

Hmmmmm, how about if I just remain logged in the whole day....kinda like I do everyday...LOL! One tab is always open to the FTF and then I open others for my daily "needs".

That's the spirit!!!!! Tykos33, and good to see another user with a palindrome user #.

Cheers Futzer.

Im in no school and theres nothin else to do exept tie flies and play ping pong

Tie more flies Brian, How much for a dozen egg patterns?

Cheers, Jeff aka Futzer.

Since materials will be there soon, I was thinking you might tie me a dozen, I was wondering how much you wanted. Thought that might help you pay off your vice too. If that doesn't work, at least post a picture of some of them.

Jeff