Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Stony2

Fly Tying Clearance

This is Stony. For some reason, the new forum won't send me my old login so I had to create a new one. I posted this on the trading floor but it hasn't shown up yet.

Anyways, due to personal and economic reasons I am selling my fly tying stuff.

http://westslope.craigslist.org/spo/917619949.html

Make me an offer if you would like.

Stony - Sorry to hear your selling your tying stuff... Hope the sale goes well for you. Best of luck to you.

PS - The site got hacked last month so Will (Smalliehunter) had to reset the passwords for every member to prevent further hacks. You should be able to get in under your old user name by resetting the password. The site will send your a new password that you can change after signing in. Again, best of luck to you.

Sorry to hear it man.

Would you be willing to subdivide it? I might be interested in hackle, schlappen and Flashabou depending on what/how much you have.....if you're willing to break up the lot.

Anyone interested in going in as a group to purchase Stony's stuff PM me?

Futzer

There is a ton of stuff here. I don't really want to break this up though. I know that whoever goes for it will be very happy.

Just so you know, any reasonable offer will not be turned down. Note that I say reasonable.

Anyone interested in going in as a group to purchase Stony's stuff PM me?

Futzer

Depending on what kind of Flashabou, strung hackle, schlappen, yak hair, EP fibers and hooks larger than 6/0 he has...maybe. I pretty much only tie muskie flies..... ;)