Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Dnthmn

Tell Your Neighbours where to go Swap...Revised!!

I have contacted the Canadian Postal and the IRC are for letters only. 15cm x 24cm and a thickness of 5mm, [/b.

From Canada here also, found that most Swap Masters don't mind a couple of US Dollars to cover postage when sending to the south. I found that packages less than 20mm thick and weigh less than 100 grams can be sent for around $2 at the Post Office.

I'm in with copper wire required for mine.

Next must use: Chenile

Welcome aboard Dave.

Alright only a couple spots left, any takers for chenile???

Size 20 Baby Buzzer Emerger done, addy please.

Alright guys, I'm going to close this swap for new tyers due to lack of interest. If you have already sent your flies out I will send your extras back to you.

Satchmo - PM response is in your inbox.

Cheers All!

If I have it right we are to send in 9 flies? Or is there a post not up? Finished and ready to mail if count is right.

There are 10 swappers plus the host, so I think the correct number is 10 ties each.

Satchmo's got the gist of it. 10 flies, one per tyer less yourself and I will be tying some that incorporates chenile.

Done, at the first opportunity after the storm tonight, I'll put them in the post. :yahoo: Very first swap.

UPDATE: in the mail on Wednesday Jan 14. BRRRRRR!!! Just a wee bit nippy out there but still not enough ice. <_<

I got them all tied up, please PM me with an adress to send to and I'll send them out asap. I'll include money for postage when the flies are sent back. Thanks a lot for hosting,

Dave

Hi,

I finished my flies, Parachute Mosquitos. I figured if I had to use grizzly, might as well go all the way.

:bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: You ain't kiddin'!!!

Nice Tie!!

PM will be sent shortly.

Dan

Whiskey Creek,

They are beautiful can't wait to see them. :headbang: I'll check out your pattern. Forgot to take picture of mine so, sorry you will have to wait. :dunno: