Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

counting the days

As of Friday at 6:15 I will officially be on vacation for 9 days. VERY early Saturday morning I will be packing up the family and begin our journey to the white sand beaches of Tampa Bay. This will be my first trip to the west side of Florida......let's just say that I am in need of a vacation in a big way.

Most of my day will consist of hanging out on the beach, playing with Jakob and getting some much needed R & R. The evenings will consist of trying to navigate myself through the shallow waters in a feeble search of Snook or whatever else I can get to hit a fly while attempting to avoid any creature that might decide that I look like a delicious midnight snack unsure.gif

Hopefully Sunday I will have the opportunity to hook up with TroutBum so he can teach me a thing or two. I will even rig up a pole holder on his walker if we get a chance to meet up.

I will have no computer so if you guys need help the moderators should be able to help you out.

banana.gif

QUOTE (TroutBum @ Jun 30 2004, 03:30 PM)
Smallie, be sure to remind me to teach you the Stingray Shuffle.

Yea I have read about that ....... blink.gif

I'm sure you'll have a blast! Remember there is no better proof than pictures, so don't even bother posting a report without them tongue.gif j_k.gif

Don't worry we'll hold the fort, however you may have a whole mess of photoshop wars to clean up when you return. innocent.gif

The inmates will be runnin the asylum now baby MUH HAHAHA devil.gif

Will just be sure to have TB back by 3pm for supper ya know them old..i mean ""golden year" fisherman like to eat early to get the early bird special. wink.gif

Have a good time will wish i was goin and watch out for gators&sharks&stingrays&cudas... dry.gif no what never mind what i said about wishin i was goin laugh.gif

SD

Will,

Have a great time and enjoy. I had to put my vacation off earlier this year when I broke my thumb and index finger. So I am really ready to get out. Now how do I get the wife out of the house for a few hours so I can sneak out (not supposed to be using any fishing rods until pt is over but I just can t STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN and don't get eaten,

Fatman

QUOTE (SmallieHunter @ Jun 30 2004, 03:11 PM)

Hopefully Sunday I will have the opportunity to hook up with TroutBum so he can teach me a thing or two. I will even rig up a pole holder on his walker if we get a chance to meet up.

I will have no computer so if you guys need help the moderators should be able to help you out.

banana.gif

I'm sure he can teach you a thing or two. Better yet, keep a close eye on him. I have yet to see him reveal everything right away. I think he's holding back. As far as the moderators, I would question the sanity of the remaining ones. That Steeldrifter and Dfix appear somewhat shady and we've all seen OSD's work. I sure hope there's a site to come back to. bugeyes.gif With any luck Nick will be able to keep up on the "delete button". cool.gif

Either way have fun eeling in the sun and make sure you bring plenty of sunblock. I would hate to see pics of you looking like that turkey Bob. laugh.gif

Be safe, Will smile.gif