Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
artimus

Computer Help!!!

Where did they go? I log off, take the dog for a walk, logged back on and all my bookmarks are gone!!!! If anyone has any idea where I would look on my computer to find them, please let me know. mad.gif mad.gif

Art

First thing to check is open your internet and on the toolbar click on the word Favorites and see if anything comes up. If nothing, do the following below to do a search for them.

Click on Start

Click on Search

Click on Files or Folders

When the search box comes up type in: Favorites

Search

If you get anything up double click on the folder and it will show any favorites in there. Have your internet browser open and then from the search screen click on each one to open and then do a Add to Favorites to re-save it. If nothing comes up they are lost unless you do a backup every night.

Hope this helps if you have any more questions let me know.

Fatman

GONE.......wallbash.gif

I guess that I'll have to search, and save again. Damn shame as there were a load of links there that I'll never have again, as they were stumble onto sites.

biggrin.gif I did find 50 cents in the couch though!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Art

My favorites has a spot that I can save what I put in there to my desktop. I too lost a lot of links before finding that little feature.

john

artimus,

At least you remembered this site, which is the ONLY site you needed to remember anyway biggrin.gif

Artimus,

Well I can start you off with one I posted before it has 1094 fly fishing links and if you have microsoft word I have a big file of sites I can email you. PM with your email address and I'll send you a copy.

1094 fly fishing web sites

Hope this and the other will help you some.

Fatman

Fatman,

You beat me to the punch!!! I was going to put out a plea for links, as most were site, to site, gold mine. There are going to be a few that I most likely will never find again, but this will give me a head start.

I'll PM you for the file as well. Many thanks.

Art