Fly Tying

Super nice flies from the swap. Got mine today. You would have been welcome to keep the extras of mine, I've got plenty smile.gif Thanks for hosting and kudos to all. Boy, have I got a lot to learn.

Tight lines,

bd

I sent yours out a while back. I sure hope they are not lost in the mail. That would make me very upset. I have yet to lose flies in a swap either sent out or received back.

If you do not receive them, I will send you some of my own unused creations. I am very embarrassed. I know you went to a great effort to get them in. They should of been there by now.

Email me and let me know what you would like to do. I have nothing against Hokies. LOL

Arkansas and Texas are meeting for the 76th time. The Hogs have won the past 3 games. All of which have been in Texas. LOL

headbang.gif I GOT MY FLYS!!!

headbang.gif I GOT MY FLYS!!!

I'M SOMEBODY NOW!!!!

Well, maybe not "somebody", but I got my flys, and they LOOK GREAT!

Thanks, guys!

Go HOKIES!! There's a game this weekend, so we're going. Jacob is a freshman this year, so gotta support the home team. (even if they are 250 miles away!)

So, HS football on Friday nite, drive to Blacksburg, sleep 4 hours, get up and go to Tech for the college game, visit with son, drive back to Northern Virginia Saturday night... funeral for self on Sunday ;o)

What's not to love?