Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MontanaBound

1 more for me

Ok, a terestrial swap sounds good, Ill let this debate go til tomarrow to make sure everyone is on the same page. Tommarrow afternoon I will post a new topic thread announcing the swap and due date. Personally I like faster swaps, if the swap is capped at 12 tyers I don't see a problem with everyone getting the flies to me in two weeks. Is a two week turn around ok with you folks? Im mearly acting as a fly swap proxy here so I will let you all talk it out and post here what you'd like to do, 2 weeks is just my personal preference.

Satch

that sounds good to me. i am almost done tying already. good idea to wait for tomorow to make sure that every one agrees.

I think itd be a pretty cool idea, I liked Brian's idea about the 14-18 trout swap, but a terrestrial swap would be cool also.

But whatever :dunno:

Jan

In the mail in two weeks and Im flexible. The reason for quicker times is its nice to be able to join and participate in more swaps, but like I said Ill let you all agree to the terms before I post the swap. If three weeks or whatever is best for the majority, thats ok too.

Also to answer Searching Solitudes question...

We will set the number of swappers. Typically 12 is an easy number. Its easy to find time to tie 12 flies and that makes it more afforadable and enjoyable than having to crank out 30 flies for a single swap.

Given the number of swappers in a swap you'll tie a flie for each person including yourseslf and the swapmiester.

If this is your first swap then please...no pretty please, read all the rules posted at the top of the fly swap and contest forum. These rules are manditory and makes for a much more enjoyable swap for all involved. I'll be happy to answer any questions as well.

As a side note about the address issue, I will be the only one sending my address to you all for the swap and I do so in Private Messages, I have seen people that post addys in the forum and I recommend for the integrity of all keep any personal info in a PM. This waay no one has to feel as if there home address is floating around the internet for angry ex-girlfreinds. :huh: