Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Pujic

Can You Imagine?

What I can believe is that guy holding the 42 pound strait out from himself with out the fish shaking and him dropping it

(it said he released it but it couldn't have much life left in it if he can do that)

Looks like a photo shop job (what do you think)?

OSD.

I'm not sure if it's a photo shop job, or an extreme wide angle lens. Look at the laker for example. The angler's knee (same relative distance away from the camera as the fish) is almost twice the size of the angler's head. Sure sign of a 28mm or even 24mm lens.

Never the less, that's a monster!

i dunno if it is or not, but fish like that are caught every year off of stannard rock in lake superior (and bigger, i believe the record is now like 63lb 8oz.), i'm not that impressed, LOL. not saying i wouldn't be ecstatic to catch that myself, LOL.

that sure is one obese rainbow though.... is it a hybrid or weird strain of the trout? just looks strange, maybe cuz its so god aweful fat.

steve

in looking at the picture, the one thing i'm most definitely sure of is that it was caught out of a tracker targa 17. the picture seems a bit too "perfect", i dunno, maybe it is one of those once in a lifetime shots.

steve

I have ran into several problems trying to deal with the idiot embroidery shops around here. Now that my vacation is over I will be looking for a new place to try and deal with.

As you can see I need a hat bad I even had to barrow Kevins hat for that picture.

laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

OSD.