Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Student4evr

Break out those long leaders...It's chronomid time!!!&

It's great to see the bugs starting to come this way When they are all in I will post pics.

Frank aka Student4evr :D

Sorry it took me so long to get them done. I have been so sick here lately with this balloon head, sore throat, fevering super cold that just put me down. But they are done now and will send them out monday morning the 16th. Thanks student4ever for hosting.

I finished a pack of Altoids, so I was able to ship my flies out today.

That's funny. I have a pack of Altoids on my desk now that I am waiting to finish so I can send out my flies. Only 18 left. :yahoo:

I'll be tying a #16 Red Glitter Midge. 2rqfst4.gif

I've been fishing it the last two days and it has been catching quit a few fish!www_MyEmoticons_com__fishing.gif

Some Ice cream cone midges left a cold Colorado today.

C

After a week and a half sitting in my truck, I finally had a chance to stop by the post office yesterday, and mine are on the way.

Justin

Just catching up.

I received flies from:

Fire tiger: Thanks for the swapmeister bonus. Imagine ...Czech nymphs ...from a Czech!!! Priceless!!!

E Oregon Trout: Nice bugs. I know a couple of lakes where these will swim.

Dezod: Cory your cones have arrived. Thanks for the bunch of extra patterns.

Dezod and E Oregon Trout; I will be sending you a snow cone we fish up in BC, Canada. They sit under the ice and grow real BIG. The trout luv'em.

It looks like sets from professori (that border's a pain) and Justin Davis are on the way.

By the way my nameless ones are done.

Frank aka Student4evr

I am glad that they got there. I don't fish too many midges, I would have a lot better luck if I did, but it seems like a lot of work. I know Chironomids are typically pretty big, for me that is 14, so I am sure that the ones you have there in WA are much bigger.

Looking forward to having some variety in my box.

C

Frank. it has been over 3 weeks since I sent mine out, so I think they are probably goners. I have tied up another 15, but this time they are crystal bead head gunmetal chromies. I will get them off in the mail later today, or tomorrow AM and express them this time so we can track them. If the others do show up, everyone gets a bonus fly.

Got mine in the mail today. Can't wait. :yahoo: