Fly Tying
Horseshoes

My Neighbour's Spring Choice SWAP/CONTEST

That probably was Rp3flyfisher - his special bloodworms. I'm glad they are starting to arrive and I agree, everyone did some cracking flies. I would like to thank all of you for participating in my swap and making it such a great success. It was a lot of fun and you were a great group of swappers. Thanks a lot. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Mine came today. Great flies and all will be good on my favorite river here. Thanks for the gifts Horseshoe and I see you added a few extra flies.

Great swap all...I look forward to the next one.

Your welcome mouse6196 Watch out for the black flies. They are trying to arise here but the rain keeps beating them down.

once again, great swap idea horseshoes it really worked out well

also thanks for the yarns, tied my first woven pattern today with them :yahoo: :yahoo:

thanks

Add

jimmyboy you are welcome. I am glad they made it there ok. With the snow on the prairies I was beginning to wonder. :hyst: Some crazy weather out your way.

Got mine today!!!

Some UNREAL flies Guys, I look forward to trying some of them out on my local lakes and Rivers soon.

Thanks again for hosting the swap Horseshoes!!

Rick Passek

Your welcome Rp3flyfisher . It is great that fish are all ready being caught with the flies rich5665 , thanks for posting the pics. Much appreciated. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

once again, great swap idea horseshoes it really worked out well

also thanks for the yarns, tied my first woven pattern today with them :yahoo: :yahoo:

thanks

Add

post a pic if your able. would be great

professori yoa!! Stop having a life and let us know if the flies arrived. I don't know about these people who have a life. :hyst: :hyst: Must be out fishing or somethi......