Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mdntn

Small Fly Swap

If oc dosnt reply the swapmeister will divide the flies up to all the remaining tyers. sometimes the swapers tell the sm to keep the extre, sometimes he sends the extra fly back to the swaper.

When i do a swap, i usually count on one no show, it makes spliting up the flies easy,insted of 12 unique piles of flies that you got to get to the right swaper, you have 12 identical piles that it dosnt matter who gets which.

MDNTN If OC is a no show,you can keep my extra if you want

Same here. If you don't here from OC keep my extra fly as well.

If oc dosnt reply the swapmeister will divide the flies up to all the remaining tyers. sometimes the swapers tell the sm to keep the extre, sometimes he sends the extra fly back to the swaper.

When i do a swap, i usually count on one no show, it makes spliting up the flies easy,insted of 12 unique piles of flies that you got to get to the right swaper, you have 12 identical piles that it dosnt matter who gets which.

MDNTN If OC is a no show,you can keep my extra if you want

Same here. If you don't here from OC keep my extra fly as well.

rich5665 and atroutbum2 , I think I will tie something to replace OC's flies if he is a no show so everyone gets the correct number of flies.

MDNTN

rich5665 and atroutbum2 , I think I will tie something to replace OC's flies if he is a no show so everyone gets the correct number of flies.

MDNTN

Your the Swap Meister, so what ever you decide is fine.

I'm sorry that MTDTN hasn't updated you guys. I sent the flies originally, was out of town for a few weeks, and found out on my return they didn't make it. I sent a new set out last Tuesday or Wednesday, and they should have arrived on Saturday (paid for 3-Day Service). Sorry for the delay, had the flies done a few hours after I joined the swap.

Orange Caddis

Orange Caddis your flies arrived yesterday thanks for participating.

All, please let me know when you flies arrive :yahoo:

MDNTN

Received a real nice set of flies over the weekend. I'm looking forward to testing them over the next few weeks. Great job everyone.

MDNTN thanks for hosting this swap.