Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bryanfly15

I'm Back!

What a way to come back (Will and broken ankles). I have missed the postings and reading. I am sorry for being out so long, but I am back briefly. Since I stopped working for the year (I am a teacher); I have been doing so much stuff around the house; stuff that I had been neglecting. If I wasn't catching up, I was entertaining my daughter. She turns 1 today and I feel that it is fitting for me to get back into the flow of things. Boy did I miss alot of discussions and posts. I hate to say, but I am off to Montana, Idaho, Wyo. and Yellowstone to trout fish for 16 days. I leave Mon. and will return around Aug. 11. So I will be out again and back again. I will try to catch up on some things before I go in between packing. Will I hope you get better.

Back and happy! biggrin.gif

Hey Brian,

Welcome back! Don't forget to take your camera with you on your trip. Can't wait to read the report and see the pics!

Brian- don't bother coming back without travelogue, short stories and photo album! dry.gif

j_k.gif Have a great trip - it'll be interesting to hear of all your exploits! biggrin.gif

Welcome back Bryan, I was wondering were you have been.

Going out west, I'm sure the boys in TCTC are jealous.

Thanks guys and boy does it feel good to be back. I didn't realize all the fun I was missing until I started reading and responding to the posts. Sure is good to be back and thanks for the warm responses.

Hee, hee, I'm back thumbup.gif

Welcome back bryan i was also wondering where you were.

Have a good time in those great states your going to and take some pics for all us saps that cant make it out there wink.gif

SD

I hope to make it back with pics and stories. My friend said he would give me a good bug repellent. He said it has a honey base. Then he asked me what I would do with my sage rods if I did not make it back. Nice guy he is. I leave tonight and will see you guys soon.