Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Clint F

Hi everyone, A little about myself

Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking for some time and thought I really need to join this forum. A little about myself, I am 17 and have been tying flies for 7 years now. I live in Washington state on the kitsap peninsula and mostly fish for salmon, steelhead, and sea run cutthroat. I am in the process of building my own driftboat in my woodshop class at my high school. In my signature is my blog so you can watch the process of it being built. When it is complete this summer I plan to guide with it on the Olympic Peninsula for sea run cutthroat. The picture I have included is my squid that I designed and it is tied on a tube "TooblieWooblie" is what I have named it. I look forward to joinging swaps and helping others out.

Clint

post-20995-1238644539_thumb.jpg

Hey welcome aboard :D glad to see some more kids around my age join. I was wondering, are you going to the Ellinsburg show on May 2 and 3. I think that is when it is.

CheyAnne

Thanks for the welcome! No I wont make it. I will be fishing for resident coho and sea run cutthroat or I will be working on my driftboat. I wish I was going though. Let me know how it was if you make it.

Clint

Welcome to the forum. It is good to see someone young into boat building. In my neck of the woods it is becoming a dying tradition with the young. I applaud your endeavor. :clapping: I look forward to watching your progress. :coffee:

Welcome,you have come to a great and knowledgable site.You will enjoy the site and learn something new,i am sure of it.

Again welcome and God bless

shane