Fly Tying
Silver Bullets

><> Canadian Fly Swap <><

Hey...

With Special Permission from OSD me(under 18) will be hosting this swap for the canadians!

This swap will be for Trout flys only!, with a limit of 12 swappers, i'd like to make the deadline to sign up for the last day of the month, we'll see how many people sign up first...

Please reply saying "I'm in" with the fly you are going to tye if u have desided.....

Anyone that is new and doesn't know the rules here they are!

Rules: http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1515

Please Toe Tag at least one fly, so i know who's flys I have received

><>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

><> Canadian Fly Swappers <><

1. Silver Bullets - Mickey Finn

2. Vises - Black Beadhead Stone

3. B.C.TroutHunter - Brown May Pattern

4. Pujic - *undesided*

5. rampratyow - Lady Bug

6. artimus *undesided*

7. Fly1 - BWS flies

Hey silver i would like to get into this swap... it will be the first one, could you give me the 411 on how it all works.. help.gif

sounds good vises!

the 411 eh... hehe

ok, say there where 12 swappers including your self, you would tye up 11 flys of the same type, and size, send them to me in a package of some sort, U want something that wont mess with the flys to much, a pill bottle works great, tin cans or if you would like send a normal fly box with the 11 flys in it, once i have everyones flys i then sort them out making sure everyone gets a diffrent fly, i then send them back to the swappers....

(also, u must send something for me to send it back, i dont know if there is much of a shipping cost when sending mail in canada, like when you go to the post office to get the package bag thingy, u wouild get 2 of them, both with the stamps needed to get it sent back, put the extra package bag inside the package bag with your flys in it)

So are you in, and what will you be tying?

There are a few local lurkers here. One is out of town, the other one is around.....FAB!!! laugh.gif

Art