Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Well, it ain't a Jackalope

"Wanting to get a better look at the beast stalking his family, Jay Wroe put technology to work for him.

Jay Wroe: "The next day, I hooked up just portable motion detectors, and put them down back in the woods there."

The trap worked.

Jay Wroe: "Very bizarre. I went and got my father and cousin and they came and looked at it and their reactions were pretty much the same -- what in the world are we looking at?"

The strange story

"... new pictures of a strange animal in Texas have some wondering if it is the same creature seen in central Maryland.

A farmer in Elmendorf, Tex., said a strange, blue creature massacred his chickens and grabbed 35 of them in just one day. When the farmer finally shot the 20-pound animal and killed it, he was blown away at what he saw."

~This is getting weird.

The story...and the body!

the one looks like a hyena or a dog with mange, and the other one looks almost like a brocket deer.

steve

Solved... or not?

"GLYNDON, Md. -- The mystery may be over as one of the creatures roaming through central Maryland was finally captured on Saturday.

According to the veterinarians at Falls Road Animal Hospital, the animal was a male red fox. However, Dr. Michael Herko -- a vet at the animal hospital -- and the man who caught the fox say it is not the mysterious creature videotaped in July, but a relative."

Part 3 the end?