Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Artur Buczkowski

For Aspius Fly II

Artur - Beautiful fly. I have book marked this fly to try tying it myself. I would love to fish this fly and send you a picture of the fish. I am confident that it will be a deadly fishing fly. What technique do you use to form the body? I like the way the dubbing pokes out from between the rib of the fly. Did you use a special technique to get that effect? Thank you in advance for you help.

Rough translation into Polish (Google Translation Tool):

Artur - Beautiful latać. Mam książki oznaczone tym latać do próby tying to ja. Bardzo chciałbym, aby ten lot ryb i wysłanie zdjęcia ryb. Jestem

przekonana, że będzie to śmiertelnie połowów latać. Jakie techniki używacie Formularz do ciała? Lubię sposób dubbingu pokes spośród między

żebra w locie. Czy specjalne techniki, aby uzyskać efekt? Dziękuję.

i know its a bit late haha, but i just have to say, im going through a "practacality year" so to say and im always looking to reduce the steps and materials i use for my flies, this fly can be changed alot with little more than eather adding a bead or dumbell eye or changing the throat flank. Very nice fly i book marked it, im planning on using a few for walleye/pike/bass.

Druce

Superb looking fly! Very elegant! Druce, as you said about my shad flies, it would make a great panfish fly, and add some color to the wing & tail, a good shad pattern as well. Lots of variations could be made for just about any species! :thumbup: