Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MIKE*A

I'm driving up to detroit this weekend

I'm driving up Saturday w/the family to see the Bosox play the Tigers......I came up back in the 80's to the old Tiger Stadium, but have not been to the new stadium, anyone have any tips on parking etc.?

Just drive around near the stadium and you will see people waving flags for parking. Lots will range from $5 to $20 depending on how close you get and how early. I believe they lower the price as game time approaches.

Coming that far just to whatch the Tigers WIN? wow thanks for supporting our team Mike laugh.gif wink.gif

I use to go to the old tiger stadium but i haven't even had a chance to get to comerica park yet myself,but from what my friends say its alot better than the old stadium and the parking is pretty well laid out so you should have any prob's.

SD

Actually..........I'm driving 5 hours in the hopes that the Red sox win.......the way things have been going though, i don't know........Thanx for the input. I wasn't sure how bad parking might be. It sucks in cincy anymore....if you don't have season tix and a parking pass, you wind up with a bit of a walk........

parking isn't too bad, if you get there early enough you can park in a structure near fox theatre and that bar down there.... (hockeytown cafe i think its called, i only have hazy memories of that place). If not there are plenty of private lots that you can park at for a fee with like a block to walk to the ballpark, which isn't bad at all. The refreshments and bathrooms are a big improvement, but i still miss the ole ballpark.

steve