Fly Tying
dryfly purist

Cdc loop wing - tied up hackle

A cdc loop wing emerger with legs made of tied up hackle. The hackle is made the same way as i do in my spent spinners.

Terje!

post-19753-1243118978_thumb.jpg

post-19753-1243119050_thumb.jpg

post-19753-1243119061_thumb.jpg

I wish I lived next door to you or you were my neighbor here in Texas. Have I mentioned before that I love those flies? :D The body material, liquid lace or something close, makes the most unbelievable bodies i have ever seen, and the CDC tops it off.

Ray

Hi Terje, Another beautifully tied and photographed bug, but I have to say, you are getting more free time to tie than fish lately. :rolleyes: Cheers, Jeff.

Thanks fly_fischa, Ray and Futzer :)

I`m really appreciating your kind comments. It means a lot :)

I guess the tying is coming to an end for a while, because my river has opened and i will be staying up there for most of the summer :)

Later!

Terje!

Terje - You tye the most "mouth watering" dry flies! I wish I could sit at your tying bench one day to see you tye. Wonderful tying and photography.

Terje - You tye the most "mouth watering" dry flies! I wish I could sit at your tying bench one day to see you tye. Wonderful tying and photography.

Thanks a lot, letumgo :) ....... i really appreciate your kind comments :)

Terje!

Very nice! It's just like Christmas when you post a fly... Can't wait to see the next one! :thumbup:

Thanks Joe, spiaalltll and smalltownfisherman for your most kind comments, i really appreciate it :)

Terje!

Very nice! It's just like Christmas when you post a fly... Can't wait to see the next one! :thumbup:

Thanks Joe, spiaalltll and smalltownfisherman for your most kind comments, i really appreciate it :)

Terje!

Your welcome! :D