Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Camo Clad Warrior

Swaps?

I know, I know, it gets old people comming on here begging for new swaps, but I am doing just that. I am not able to host but am ready for a new one. I do not have any really good ideas, but one that I think would be kinda fun would be a material specific swap. Such as bucktail. We could even have each swapper pick a material than randomly select one of the submitions.....

Sorry just an eager swapper.... :unsure:

I know, I know, it gets old people coming on here begging for new swaps, but I am doing just that. I am not able to host but am ready for a new one. I do not have any really good ideas, but one that I think would be kinda fun would be a material specific swap. Such as bucktail. We could even have each swapper pick a material than randomly select one of the submitions.....

Sorry just an eager swapper.... :unsure:

Hmmm, I think Fly Swappers Addiction is setting in :) Tie three Royal Wulffs, and the repeat the following.

" Hi My name is Camo Clad Warrior and I'm a Fly Swapping Addict" :hyst:

Just kidding. I'd host, but I'm already hosting one now and participating in two others.

:wallbash:

You missed mine! <_<

I closed it out yesterday with 36 tyers tying Streamers. :yahoo:

I was digging deep for participants. :crying:

Jim

:wallbash:

You missed mine! <_<

I closed it out yesterday with 36 tyers tying Streamers. :yahoo:

I was digging deep for participants. :crying:

Jim

Dang...I didnt see it. If anyone drops out let me know, I will tie on short notice.... :crying:

I got the okay from my parents, now I just need an okay from one of the moderators.

All you need to do at this point is PM your personal info to one of the Site Moderators. Everything for the budding Swap Meister is pinned at the top of the Forum Thread.

Welcome to the world of the Swap Meisters :devil: I'll be watching for your swap. If I'm able I may join.

Rich I hate to say it but I think you are now a bona fide hard-core swapaholic. Just sayin'

Jan

I'd look for a support group, but I've already found one. Besides the wife knows where I'm at. Either tying or fishing :D

hey smalltown, that is awesome... I am ready to start tying. Also, I wanted to sugest that if you use my idea as a swap that all the people in the swap select a material that is common so noone has any issues getting that material....

thanks for hosting

All you need to do at this point is PM your personal info to one of the Site Moderators. Everything for the budding Swap Meister is pinned at the top of the Forum Thread.

I sent Steeldrifter a pm yesterday. And I have also read all the rules, its going to be fun! :yahoo:

Welcome to the world of the Swap Meisters :devil: I'll be watching for your swap. If I'm able I may join.

I will pm everyone interested when I get it up and running. :scooter: But first I will have to have my parents send Smalliehunter an e-mail, just to make sure my parents are supporting and helping me.

p.s just a few more days. :jumpy: