Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
WYKnot

Personal Achievement

I want to share with the photography corner my recent good fortune. I received a 2009 Western Horizon Award at the annual meeting of Wyoming Writers for my freelance writing and photography. The award is made to newbies in recognition of their initial publications; magazines, newspapers, and web media in my case.

Thank you all for the tips, tricks, critique, and support. :)

I want to share with the photography corner my recent good fortune. I received a 2009 Western Horizon Award at the annual meeting of Wyoming Writers for my freelance writing and photography. The award is made to newbies in recognition of their initial publications; magazines, newspapers, and web media in my case.

Way to go WYKnot, congradulations.

Jim

Congratulations, your articles and photos are top notch and are certainly deserving of the recognition. :clapping: :clapping:

Hi Russ & group,

This is really special news AND a very special recognition for you. Congratulation! I sure hope you'll still talk with us here now that you are famous! <G> Just kidding. Good for you! Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

Russ congratulations on your Award. It's why I like coming on this Forum. All great people and famous photo guys :) Again great job!